How do you embed Google Map into your Joomla website?
There are several plugins and modules that do this for you, but some come with some issues. Here’s how you can achieve the same with a normal Joomla HTML module.
- First, you need to disable the iFrame filter from your tinyMice editor
- Then, go to Google Map and find the location you wish to display
- On Google Map, get the embed code (Top Left Menu Button -> Embed Map)
- In Joomla, create a new HTML module (or an article)
- Switch the editor to HTML mode and paste the Google Map embed code
Your result should look like this website.
The following screenshots show how it is done (click on the pictures to see larger versions)